Prostate gland is present near the bladder, it surrounds the urethra and is an important part of male reproductive system. Men at the age of 60 start facing problems in urination when the gland enlarges in size, this enlarged gland starts to put pressure on the urethra and blocks the flow of urine.
Prostate gland enlarges due to hormonal changes inside the body. This can be treated but it totally depends on size of the enlarged prostate, age of the person and symptoms.
Some urologists prescribe medicines but in some cases, surgery is necessary if following complications develop:
- Acute urinary retention.
- Urinary Tract Infections.
- Stones inside bladder.
- Kidney failure.
Symptoms of Prostate Enlargement
The most common signs of prostate enlargement include following:
- Frequent urination.
- Burning sensation while urination.
- Sensation of full bladder even after using the washroom.
- Weak urine stream.
- Dribbling after urination.
- Leakage of urine.
- Incomplete emptying of bladder.
There are certain risk factors associated with prostate enlargement:
- Family history: if any member in your family has or undergone this problem then it is likely that their siblings will also get affected.
- Diabetes: Higher levels of insulin has is responsible for prostate growth.
- Obesity: increases in weight is also responsible for the over growth of prostate gland.
Prostate Enlargement Treatment in Delhi
Several treatments for prostate enlargement are available, the urologists with help of some tests and scans advise you treatments. Most of the hospitals offer treatment for this problem. Many advances have been made in the field, the urologists are now performing advanced surgeries that help minimize time, pain and recovery period.
For advance surgery, one can opt to go to Delhi, as it has best options and much more innovative techniques in comparison to other cities in the country.
The city offers many benefits for treatment of prostate laser treatment in Delhi:
- Most of the hospitals are backed up with skilled, specialized and experienced surgeons.
- If you are opting to approach a private hospital, no issues these hospitals also have good team of doctors and have tie up with some of the best hospitals.
- The city has hospitals that have best and innovative equipment’s and best technologies for surgery.
- Hospitals in this city also have tie ups with insurance companies so that patients and their families can manage their budgets.
- Other than this these hospitals also have good packages for those who cannot afford the treatment.